Marathon generator_Shandong Marathon_Price_Parameter table
Release time: 2018-01-24
- product description
I. Brief Introduction of Shandong Marathon Generator
Shandong Marathon · Chuangxin Electric Co., Ltd. introduced the design and manufacturing process technology of Marathon Electric USA to produce brushless single-phase and three-phase AC generators with international advanced level. From 5KW to 3000KW, the products are widely used in general power supply, emergency power supply and special power supply, as the main power supply in the fields of railways, industrial and mining, hospitals, real estate, military, ships, refrigerated containers, post and telecommunications, port machinery and national key projects Emergency Power Supply.
MP series 500 base brushless three-phase AC synchronous generator is a new type of brushless generator newly developed and improved based on the MAGNAPLUS drawings provided by Marathon Electric Company of the United States.
The MP series 500 base generators and diesel engines form a fixed or mobile power supply, which is suitable for various occasions and can also be used as an emergency power source. MP series generators are unique in design, advanced in structure, excellent in performance, reliable in operation, easy to use, suitable for various application needs and climatic conditions, and represent the current international advanced level.
Outstanding electrical performance of marathon generators
1. Steady-state voltage regulation rate ≤1%
2. Normal voltage regulation rate + 20% -15% Un (60% In.cosφ≤0.4lag)
3.Voltage adjustment range ＞ ± 10% Un
4. The sinusoidal distortion rate of the line pressure waveform is less than 5%
5. Thermal deviation is zero (very slight)
Third, the unique structural design of the marathon generator
1. The generator is a full-protection structure with unique internal ventilation and heat dissipation structure. The aluminum alloy fan has high ventilation rate and low temperature rise.
2. Brushless excitation method, equipped with solid-state voltage regulator, the regulator has low-speed protection, electromagnetic interference suppression, over-excitation shutdown and other functions, with stability adjustment and voltage amplitude adjustment.
3. The overall salient pole rotor structure, the damping winding and the rotor core are connected into one body, and the magnetic field winding is filled with thermosetting epoxy, which has high mechanical and electrical strength.
4. The rotary rectifier is located outside the exciter rotor, which is convenient for maintenance.
5. The outlet box is spacious, and various devices can be installed inside. The outlet box is located above the back of the base, which is beautiful and compact.
6. The insulation level is H level.
7. Modules and additional devices for parallel operation can be provided according to customer requirements.
8. The generator is divided into single bearing and double bearing structures. Single bearing has international standard SAE interface and coupling plate, which can be matched with various imported oil engines; double bearing is suitable for various domestic diesel engines, and flange flanges of various sizes are configured according to customer requirements.
9, according to customer needs can be installed PMG and use DVR2000E digital voltage regulator.
10. Anti-condensation heating tubes and thermal protection elements can be installed according to customer needs.
Fourth, marathon generator use conditions
Air temperature does not exceed: 40 ℃
Altitude does not exceed: 1000 meters
If the use conditions do not meet the above environment, the power output quota must be revised in accordance with the regulations.
Voltage, frequency, speed, power factor and working mode
Rated voltage: 400 volts (at 480 volts at 60 Hz)
Rated frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
Rated speed: 1500 rpm or 1800 rpm
Power factor: 0.8 hysteresis
Working mode: continuous (S1)
According to customer needs, it can be made into products with different output voltages or other special requirements.
MP generators can run continuously in parallel. In order to ensure the stable operation of the generator, the rotor is equipped with fully damped windings.
When the generators are running in parallel, the active load distribution is realized by the diesel engine governor, and the reactive load distribution is realized by the generator voltage regulator.
When the generators equipped with SE350 are operated in parallel, APM2000 parallel modules and 5VA current transformers are required. Voltage droop or cross current compensation is used to ensure the balance of reactive load distribution between the parallel generators.
For generators equipped with PMG and DVR2000E voltage regulators, since the DVR voltage regulator includes a parallel operation function, it only needs to provide the signal of the 5VA current transformer to the voltage regulator.
Anti electromagnetic interference
Generators equipped with SE350 regulators are in line with ordinary grades, generators with DVR2000E digital regulators are in compliance with MiL-461c
The bearings used by MP generators are double-sided dust-proof rolling ball bearings, one-time lubrication, and special high-performance grease. Under normal use, B10 ≥ 20000 hours.
Next: Stanford generator_model_price
Back to list