- product description
MTU (Mercedes) diesel generator set adopts German DaimlerChrysler Group's 2000 and 4000 series diesel engines. The company is the world's top heavy-duty diesel engine manufacturing company and enjoys the highest honor in the world. For more than 100 years, it has been an outstanding representative of the highest quality in the industry. Its products are widely used in ships, heavy vehicles, construction machinery, railway locomotives, etc. As a supplier of land, marine and railway power systems and engines for power generation equipment, MTU is known worldwide for its leading technology, high reliability products and first-class service.
(1) Advanced and complete engine electronic management system-MDEC system;
(2) Advanced and complete fuel injection system-common rail fuel injection system;
(3) Advanced and complete turbocharging technology and cooling technology-sequential turbocharger and dual-circuit cooling water circulation system.
Third, the main characteristics of Mercedes-Benz generator set
(1) The structure design is reasonable, the modular structure design is adopted, and the maintenance is convenient;
(2) The adaptability of the engine is strong. When the altitude reaches 400m and the ambient temperature reaches 40 ° C, no power correction is required; extremely excellent engine load response characteristics;
(3) Excellent fuel economy, low fuel consumption and engine oil consumption, the index can reach 190-200g / Kwh, and low operating costs;
(4) Excellent exhaust emission index, NOx value is less than 2000mg / m; low particle emission, can meet all emission standards;
(5) The overhaul interval is long, up to 24,000 hours; (Note: 8000 hours for domestically produced units and 12,000 hours for Japanese and American units);
(6) The oil change interval of high-quality engine oil reaches 1000 hours, which can be operated for 24 hours;
(7) Non-starting white smoke phenomenon; low noise and low vibration; excellent volume specific power and weight specific power indicators;
(8) Electronic management system with self-diagnostic function.
Product advantages of Mercedes-Benz generator sets / MTU Mercedes-Benz generator sets
Because MTU Mercedes-Benz diesel generator sets have optimized the fuel-exhaust characteristics of diesel engines to the greatest extent, pollution emissions have been reduced to a minimum. This is an advantage for industries that require relatively high environmental protection projects such as real estate, because the pollution emissions are undoubtedly reduced The burden of the corresponding environmental protection project is a saving for the user.
Five, Mercedes-Benz generator set / MTU Mercedes-Benz generator set technical parameters
Stroke, V-shaped, 90 ° included angle, exhaust gas turbocharged, air-cooled (TD) or water-cooled (TB), direct-injection combustion chamber, 3-ring aluminum alloy piston, piston injection cooling, one cylinder and one cover, 4 valve, valve seat ring, wet replaceable cylinder liner, dry exhaust manifold, electronic management system (including digital electronic governor function), electronically controlled single fuel injection pump, fault diagnosis and automatic display system, 24V voltage, 1500r / min
Output power KW
Rated current A
Diesel engine model
Dimensions L * W * H
Unit weight Kg
3900 * 1500 * 2000
3900 * 1600 * 2000
4450 * 1750 * 2100
4450 * 1750 * 2100
5500 * 2200 * 2500
5600 * 2200 * 2550
5900 * 2400 * 2800
7400 * 3100 * 3320
Next: Low-noise generator set_quiet generator
Back to list